News & Events
Mon 20th Apr 2015
19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
20 and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
21 whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
22 For Moses truly said to the fathers, 'The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear in all things, whatever He says to you.
23 And it shall be that every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.'
24 Yes, and all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days.
25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, 'And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.'
26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities."
Water Turned to Wine
1 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.
2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding.
3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, "They have no wine."
4 Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come."
5 His mother said to the servants, "Whatever He says to you, do it."
6 Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece.
7 Jesus said to them, "Fill the waterpots with water." And they filled them up to the brim.
8 And He said to them, "Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast." And they took it.
9 When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom.
10 And he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!"
11 This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him.
News & Events
- NSW: Agape Vespers (Vespers of Love) 2015
- NSW: Paschal Service 2015
- NSW: 25th March Greek Independence Day (2015)
- The Doctoral Thesis of Archbishop Stylianos of Australia
- Easter Message 2015
- NEW: VEMA March Edition
- NSW: St Nicholas Parish Marrickville Seminar (SRE)
- NSW: Pan-Orthodox Vespers on the Sunday of Orthodoxy
- Educational Tour of Greece, June 2015 (Last Chance)
- NSW: Vespers of Forgiveness
- NEW: VEMA February Edition
- NEW: Book Centre Flyer
- NSW: OPENING OF THE LEGAL YEAR 2015 SERVICE IN SYDNEY
- VIC: OPENING OF THE LEGAL YEAR 2015 SERVICE IN MELBOURNE
- VIC - Photos: Epiphany Festival 2015
- NSW - Photos: Combined Epiphany Festival 2015
- Press Release for Epiphany Festival
- Educational Tour of Greece, June 2015
- NSW: The cutting of the Vasilopita by His Eminence
- His Eminence's visit to Melbourne
- Christmas Message 2014
- Christmas Carols Pictures
- DEFROCKED CLERGYMAN IN SYDNEY
- Christmas Carols 2014
- COMBINED EPIPHANY FESTIVAL 2015
- Photos from the Anniversary Concert
- The Grand Opening of two Churches in Melbourne
- Anniversary Concert
- Divine Liturgy of St James Marrickville Sydney NSW
- Bribie Island Retreat and Recreation Centre
- Episcopal Assembly Communique 2014
- His Eminence Archbishop Stylianos Encyclical for Holy Pascha
- His Eminence Archbishop Stylianos Encyclical 25th March
- GREEK INDEPENDENCE DAY 2014
- Vespers of Orthodoxy Marrickville Sydney NSW
- Inter-Orthodox Vespers on Sunday of Orthodoxy
- Epiphany 2014 photos from around Australia
- Christmas message 2013
- St George Monastery Encyclical
- 10th National Youth Conference
- Clergy Laity Congress 2013 Photo Gallery
Saint of the Day
Hieromartyr Ianuarius and his companions
Nathaniel the Apostle
Theodore of Sykeote
Elizabeth the Wonderworker
Savvas the General of Rome
Apostle and Evangelist Mark
Macedonios of Constantinople